Eli Dabich is a veteran risk and insurance services industry professional who has served in CxO roles at ING, Sun Life, American General and Transamerica Insurance Group.
Prior to partnering with BDRE, Eli served as Business Continuity Practice leader at Global Risk Advisors, an independent risk and insurance services consulting group and risk management services provider.
As the senior officer and onsite Business Continuity Planning (BCP) leader for TIG Insurance Company in Woodland Hills, CA during the 1994 Northridge earthquake, Eli was responsible for the successful recovery of a 4,000 employee insurance company operation.
In addition to leading BDRE’s BCP initiatives, Eli is cofounder of Synergy 2000 Inc. a technology and BCP development company. He is an Adjunct Professor at the U. S. Naval Academy where he retired as a Navy Captain with expertise in nuclear, biological and chemical warfare.
Eli has experience working on a number of Boards including:
- IVANS – Chairman and founding member of the largest insurance value added network
- Insurance Services Office (ISO) – Insurance Association
- Maryland Casualty – Insurance Company
- Securities Software and Consulting (SS&C) – Software Company
- ADTEC – Software Company
- TIG – Insurance Company
- INSTEC – Software Company
- CARNET – Managing General Agent